Friday, September 10, 2004

Devil Horny Dream

This morning I meditated for an hour and went back to sleep. When I do this I usually have vivid reality-like dreams. In this dream I was running around my house in my underwear, just bra & panties. I also had on some red-sequined devil-horns which were attached to a little red-sequined cap. I was by myself and yet I was feeling very crazy-sexy, not masturbating or anything, just feeling super-horny. To express this horniness I just ran around the house wildly, occasionally pausing to stare at myself in the mirror to re-adjust my red devil-horns. The sexiness I felt was not the localized, genital-kind. It was the all-over body kind, like when you first come up on an E. But in the dream I wasn’t on drugs.

Then later in the dream I squatted down and started to pull big gooey lumps of clear-colored goo out of my vagina. This act was undertaken with simple practicality and with no disgust on my part. I was cleaning myself like a cat might clean themselves with no shame. It was like etheric surgery, like I was removing an energy out of me that was no longer part of me. I then pulled a can-opener out of my vagina. This bit was weird, even in the dream, I thought, wow, how did that get in there?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sean M Whelan said...

hey Meri, well that's a helluva dream!
welcome to Blogland! fun isn't it?!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... the strumpets will have their trinkets!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Storm Weava, you must have had tons of great dreams since this one. We want more!

7:35 AM  
Blogger LadyCracker said...

Hi Meri

What are you up too?

Have not posted for awhile....

KL

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home