The Single Girls Guide to Surviving a Melbourne Winter
2. > Good books! Anything by Chuck Palahnuik or ...
3. > Good soups: organic potato & leak soup; anything lentil; anything bean feast - YUMBLES!
4. > Massage: Shiatsu / Swedish or Foot.
5. > A good heater - I currently possess a kick-arse radiant heater that heats up my room in 15mins. Am thinking of getting a timer on it so that it starts up before I get out of bed in the morning.
6. > Good friends and a high quality red wine.
7. > A furry pet - ie. cat or small cute dog or small man.
8. > Your own creativity.
9. > Crappy TV to lull your mind into a state of complacency ie. Big Brother or Super Nanny (I can't believe they took so long to think of that show! - I mean it seems so obvious to me. Go and tell people how to raise their kids, the one thing our society needs sorting out.)
10. > I've run out of ideas... anyone??