Friday, March 18, 2005

Cat Peace.

Things have taken an upswing lately. Is it because Saturn is nearing the end of her retro trajectory? Or is it because Venus is going into Aries?? I dunno, but I sure am about ready for some UP times. This last year has been seriously hard-core in so many ways, I know so many people for whom 2004 really sucked big time... marriage break-ups, houses on fire, work dramas and not to forget the tsunami, one of the worst natural disasters ever. Its like we were seriously pummelled by the forces of the Universe.

One great new thing is that I have a great new roomate, and she has lovely friends who come to visit and yay, things are getting better. My cat, Barbarella has gone a bit nuts though, because my new roomate's cat, Skittles, is adjusting to my cat and they're having some serious disagreements to suss out the pecking order. Lots of loud cat-fight screeches and already some broken crockery because of it. I keep thinking, why can't we all just get along?? But I guess there is a great honesty in they way they scream at each other, no game playing, just some serious nasty cat-swear words and aggression. Can't wait for the day when they are licking each other in the sun. How to encourage cat-peace?? Hmmm... Any suggestions??

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean M Whelan said...

Great to hear of the upswing Stormweava. Some big changes in my little world too, I've given up coffee and other stronger stimulants! Must drop around soon and meet your new housie. Cat peace? Mmm not sure I can advise there. My Cat's going to live on Thursday Island! See u soon.

4:58 PM  
Blogger LadyCracker said...

Hey Stormie..

Cat peace requires a larger foe - such as a dog to join the two together in mutual hatred of another.

Failing that put there bowls close together when they eat?
Glad things are coming together. you are often in my thoughts.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home