Monday, April 10, 2006

Get a wriggle on!

"Don’t worry what other people think about you, because everyone’s too worried about themselves to be ever looking at you THAT closely. You are an infinite rainbow spacebag of cosmic yay-yay. Life is short. Get a wriggle on Pooglet!"
Today I was feeling a bit down for various reasons and just generally a bit BLAH BLAH YUCKY YUCK, and also still slightly reacting to echoes of a very embarrassing moment I had about a week ago, when I read this in Justin Heazelwood's lapptopping email thing he sends out. It made me smile & realize that embarrassing moments in life also have their purpose in our emotional & spiritual evolution. Nothing like returning back to the state of The Fool or the mentality of a 14-year-old. I feel lucky that I had such understanding & compassionate friends around me to soften the blow :-) .. And what was that embarrassing moment? Well, never you mind! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home