Sunday, August 06, 2006

Site Launch: Are you Bookish?

Tonight at 11pm alone in my garrett, my little low-rent escape pod, with the laundry strewn all around on every point at which I can hang things, listening to Radiohead [Kid A, followed by OK Computer - I know old skool, takes me awhile sometimes] I officially launched my plan B for world domination... drum roll please...

http://areyoubookish.blogspot.com/

Get in quick, stock options can't be far away... ;-)

On a personal note, I can't believe I've made it through the winter without too many serious existentialist crises... or getting addicted to reality tv crap like Big Brother or eating too many Mint Slices...

Bring on spring... I'm ready!!!

I love you lovely people who read my blog, thanks for dropping by ... WE ALL made it through another Melbourne winter. Congratulations, the jasmine blossoms are not too far away...

xxxx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home