Sunday, August 21, 2005

Film: Look Both Ways


I don't want to write too much about this film b/c it was such a wonderful experience for me that I don't want to spoil it for others... you know how you get told too much about a film and then it doesn't stand up to your expectations?

But I reckon that this is the best Australian film I've seen since Lantana... actually probably better than Lantana. It doesn't try too hard to be 'quirky' but it is still funny; there's a great balance of humour & drama in a very human, down-to-earth way. The sheer ordinariness of this film is what makes it great. I can't wait to see it again so I can soak it up further. Great characters, good plot and great acting. And a very funny/realistic sex scene. Go see it. Stormi gives it FIVE stars: ***** (Who says the Australian film industry is dead!)

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyCracker said...

music to my ears Stormi xxx LC

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home