Friday, November 24, 2006

Yoga Challenge: Days 12-24, or, Abs Are Everything!!

So boys and girls, discovering my abs has changed my fricken life. Yes sirree... what an AB-SOLUTE REVELATION THIS IS!!!! The Abs support the middle of the body, they control how you move when you walk, when you sit, when you bend over, when you do EVERYTHING.

I can't believe how different I feel after 24 continuous days of 90 minute classes. I have awareness in parts of my body that I don't think I've had awareness in since I was a teenager. It's kind of like, oh, hello there, it's been a long time you've been neglected, I'm so sorry, welcome back. This has been hard, and I've still got 6 days to go, but this course has opened my world and cracked through so many body-limitations. I'm very tired but very happy and very relaxed.

The power to change ourselves is the greatest power we have.

Onwards & upwards, Stormi to bed. xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home